Path To Health is pleased to present, “Change
Your Water, Change Your Life”, a new book by Dr. Dave Carpenter.
In his new book, Dr. Dave discusses dehydration and its symptoms.
He explains the importance of drinking good ionized water for improved
health and longevity. Components of ionized alkaline water are described
in his easy-to-understand manner, which along with numerous personal
testimonials, will convince even the biggest skeptic to give Kangen
Water a try!
The following is an excerpt from, “Change Your Water, Change
Your Life” page9.
- Common Symptoms of Dehydration
- Fatigue – Dehydration causes enzymatic activity to slow
- Constipation – During dehydration, the colon removes more
water than normal in order to provide fluid for other parts of
- High Blood Pressure – The body’s blood volume is
mostly water. Dehydration causes blood to thicken which makes
it more difficult to pump.
- Cholesterol - Dehydration causes cellular water loss. The body
produces more cholesterol in an attempt to “seal off”
- Respiratory Troubles – A large amount of water is exhaled
during even normal breathing. Dehydration results in restricted
airways in an attempt to reduce water loss.
- Acid/Alkaline Imbalance – Dehydration significantly reduces
the body’s ability to remove acidic wastes.
- Weight Gain – Thirst is often confused with hunger: When
food is consumed at the expense of water, weight gain can be the
- Skin Disorders – The skin is the body’s largest
detoxification pathway. Lack of water restricts the movement of
toxins through the skin and also results in premature wrinkling.
- Liver, Kidney, Bladder Problems – The liver, kidneys,
and bladder all require copious amounts of water for detoxification.
Dehydration increases the concentration of the toxins these organs
- Joint Problems – Cartilage is mainly water. Dehydration
increases abrasive damage and delays repair.
- Premature Aging – The body of a newborn child is over
90% water. The amount of water declines with age to near 50% in
some older folks.
“Dr. Dave Carpenter’s book shares what he found after
years of searching for a health-promoting source for water, the
basic necessity of life. We all can change our lives by changing
our water.” Betty Sue O’Brian, M.S., Naturopath, IIDI
“This book is a must read for those who are looking for the
key to perfect health and the fountain of youth. Thank you, Dave,
for your endless search for truth and your tireless dedication to
serve.” Toni Toney, author of ‘Get Clean, Go Green EcoDiet’
“Dr. David Carpenter teaches us in this brilliant, easy to
understand book about the life giving water we should be drinking
in order to live long and healthy lives.” Ellen Tart-Jensen,
Ph.D., D.Sc., C.C.I.I. San Diego, CA.
“As a Naturopathic Physician, specializing in pH studies,
I find Dr. Carpenter’s new book a much needed, excellent tool
for people to improve on their health using God’s medicine,
purified Kangen alkaline water. This book will educate and inspire
thousands on how to improve their health by taking the number one
nutrient, water.” Dr. Hugh A. Jenkins, N.D. D.C., BTA Clinician
“Change Your Water, Change Your Life” can be purchased
online or by calling Path To Health at (208) 529-0384.